1. Aringazin A.K., Dahnovsky Yu.I., KrevchikV.D., Ovchinnikov A.A., Semenov M.B., K. Yamamoto, “Two-dimensional tunnel correlations with dissipation,” Phys. Rev.B. vol. 68, 2003, pp. 155426 (1-12).
2. Dahnovsky Yu.I., Krivnov V.Ya., Krevchik V.D., Semenov M.B., Yamamoto K., “Transfer processes in low - dimensional systems” (memorial collection of articles, dedicated to prof. A.A. Ovchinnikov and A.I. Larkin’s memory), 2005, UT Research Institute Press, Tokyo, Japan, 690 P. Publication of this book was supported by Nobel prize winner – 2003, prof. A.J. Leggett.
3. Controllable dissipative tunneling. Tunnel transport in low-dimensional systems (a collective monograph dedicated to the memory of academician of RAS A.I. Larkin, edited by Nobel laureate A. Leggett, with the editorial assistance of V.D. Krevchik, M. B. Semenov, K. Yamamoto etc.). Moscow: Publishing House Fizmatlit. 2011, p. 495.
4. Krevchik V.D., Zaitsev R.V., Evstifeev V.V., “On the theory of photoionization deep impurity centers in a parabolic quantum well,” Semiconductors, 2000, vol. 34, no. 10, p. 1244.
5. Krevchik V.D., Zaitsev R.V.,” Impurity absorption of light in structures with quantum dots,” Physics of the Solid State, 2001, vol. 43, no. 3, p. 504.
6. Krevchik V.D., Grunin A.B., Zaitsev R.V., “Anisotropy of the magneto-optical absorption of quantum dot–impurity center complex,” Semiconductors, 2002, vol. 36, no. 10, p. 1225.
7. V.D. Krevchik, M.B. Semenov, R.V. Zaitsev, Quantum Dots: Research, Technology and Applications (joint monograph): Nova Publishers (Editor: Randolf W. Knoss). 2008. 450 p.
8. V.D. Krevchik, M. B. Semenov, R.V. Zaitsev, A.K. Aryngazin, K. Yamamoto, P.V. Krevchik, “Dissipative tunneling and low-dimension structure optics,” University Proceedings. Volga region. Physics and mathematics, 2013, no. 1, pp. 159-180.
9. V.D. Krevchik, M.B. Semenov, R.V. Zaitsev, “Influence of local phonon modes of broad band matrix upon tunnel volt ampere characteristics for structures with quantum dots in combined AFM/STM system,” Nanotechnics, 2013, no. 2, pp. 93-101.
10. V.Ch. Zhukovskii, V.D. Krevchik, A.B. Grunin, M.B. Semenov, R.V. Zaitsev, “The nonlinear optical properties of nanotubes with spiral defects in a longitudinal magnetic field,” Moscow State University Bulletin. Series 3. Physics and Astronomy, 2014, no. 1, pp. 72.
11. V.Ch. Zhukovsky, V.D. Krevchik, M.B. Semenov, R.V. Zaitsev, D.O. Filatov, P.V. Krevchik, A.A. Bukharaev, “Influence of local phonon modes of broad band matrix upon tunnel volt ampere characteristics of quasi-zero-dimensional structures,” Moscow State University Bulletin. Series 3. Physics and Astronomy, 2014, no. 4, pp. 65-71.